Friday, July 21, 2006

Roadie!!!!! (my bikes keep multiplying)

I bought a road this past weekend....a sweet riding Felt F5C, Full Carbon Frame, Shimano Ultegra rear-dearallieur, Everything else is 105.

I've found the mountain biking here southern CT is a little more of a pain in the arse to get to the trails and to find good trail diversity, etc (at least compared to place out at Manly).... in addition I also wanted to add some more endurance riding to my schedule and possibly play around with some multi-sport event I decided to by a roadie, and here it is....



149977826 6D8B05Ba2E T


It has a sweet frame (did I mention it was full carbon ???) that if I start to really ride a lot, I may upgrade the components...I secretly have my eyes on the new SRAM road gruppo.


Adding this to my "commuter" mountain bike, my "real" mountain bike ...I'm starting to get a reasonable collection of bikes...because I know have three, Clearly I needed a new bike storage solution, so here is my bike-rack. (my mom thinks my guest bedroom is a bike shop...which I take as a compliment)


149977826 6D8B05Ba2E T

No comments: